I am a lover of ALL things creative, be it nail art, card making, scrapbooking, or home decor. This is the place for my projects and inspiration.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Stampin' Up! Sweet Shoppe, part 1.
Check out these great pictures from convention. The artists at SU! made this great display to show us all of our new and upcoming products. It really was something to see & to think that it was all made out of our current products, paper, and ribbon.
Posted by Tara Angus at 10:01 PM
Labels: sweet shoppe
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2018 (22)
- ► 2017 (24)
- ► 2014 (21)
- From the Chair is Where I Blog.
- Card using SU! fabric!!!
- Decor Elements: Spooky Things Pumpkins
- 2 Cards & A Sneak Peek
- Last Days of Summer
- Subway Art: My Version
- Things I Secretly Want: Non-Stamping Items
- Classes and Events September & October
- It's getting CLOSE!
- Fabric Bags: 2 new ones!
- Decor Elements: Actually my Mudroom
- A Night To Remember
- Top Secret: Basement Sneak Peak
- Holiday Plate Project
- Convention Swap Wrap Up
- So I said I was working on a top secret project....
- Decor Elements: Wish this was my mudroom!
- Stampin' Up! Sweet Shoppe, part 1.
- Oh my.....
- We Like Demonstrators!
- ▼ August (20)
Post a Comment