Sunday, August 15, 2010

Decor Elements: Actually my Mudroom

About a week ago or so I showed the Mudroom picture form convention that I really like. I wish my mudroom was like that, with a little locker like book case..... Well, the reality is my mudroom is way to skinny & unless they made one 4 inches deep it would never work. I do however have some Decor Elements in my mudroom & have for quite a while, at least 1 1/2 years.
I quick snapped some pictures during nap time (can you see me & my crazy hair?That is what happens when you let a 2 year old comb your hair)


All I did was paint the upper part of the wall a lighter color than the Kraft Decor Element. I believe I used Rice Paper from Sherwin Williams. To spruce it up I also used a set of Chocolate Decor Elements too.
The longest part of this whole process was figuring out where to place them. The Pup mirror is from Target, many moons ago, & the small table is from Southern Living at Home, also many moons ago.

The Decor Elements I used are the Manhattan Flowers and are $23.95, I used 2 sets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive