Thursday, December 10, 2009

NEW Products from the Occasions Mini Catalog


One of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that you get to order all the new products early.  So I hate to brag, but I have in my hand the NEW 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog, Sale-A-Bration Catalog, and Decor Elements update!!!!  Plus, I already received my first order out of them.  I wish I could post the catalogs for you but I'm not able to till Jan 5th.  However I can show you pictures of the new products I ordered.  
Here they are:

  How cute are these Sweet Pea Stitched Felt????  They are quality stitched felt and come in a pack with 52 pieces total for $7.95.  There also is a paper pack that matches.  Sweet Pea paper stack (our first paper stack) 48 12x12 sheets of two sided designer paper for $24.95.  
You may wonder what kind of product is this?  Guess what??  SU! now has UNMOUNTED STAMPS.  We are calling them clear mount stamps, but the stamps themselves still use SU! quality rubber and foam.   I'm so excited to try them out, so far I've heard great things about them.  All of the stamp sets in the Occasions mini and Sale-a-bration have the option of being clear mounted.  So far here are the benefits I see: price (about 10% less), storage (they store in a DVD case sized box), flexibility (mount several stamps on one acrylic block at once).  I'm sure there are a ton more but that is what quick comes to mind.  
This is the My Matroyshka Stamp set.  You can see the back side of the stamp and then the front side with the optional labels applied to the foam.  Think vinyl cling.
All the clear mount stamp sets come packaged in a storage box (dvd case size) with a label on not only the front but also on the side for quick reference.  
Remember all these stamp sets are available starting January 5th on my website just click on shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive