Monday, December 7, 2009

My Digital Studio Christmas Cards




This year I've decided to use SU!'s new My Digital Studio program to make my Christmas cards.  Ever since I had Zoë I've struggled with how to get her cute little on a cute hand stamped card.  So now I have the best of BOTH worlds!  So excited and I was truly easy to do.  Really!
My Digital Studio is available for purchase from my website  (click on website) for $79.95.  Don't let that price tag scare you it comes with TONS of digital designer papers, kits, stamps, punches, cardstock, embellishments.  I don't know the exact count off my head but it's got to be hundreds.  Plus there are additional downloads that will continue to come out that you can purchase ($3-$12 range approx) in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive