Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Candles


Christmas Eve is HERE!  I really do love the Christmas time of year but it sure is a busy time.  Luckly I work in the "schools" so I am off for Christmas break, but my husband works at a church so it's the busy time of year for him.  Someday.....  
Anyway, the people that my hubby works with always gives little gifts to each other.  So I quick whipped up these candles.  They are Candy Cane Mint scented with a quick tag on the top.  I used the two tag die for the SU! big shot (great die to have, love it!) dressed it up with a stamp, candy cane, and ribbon.  When I make my candles I purchase the wax from Swan Creek Candles, the best soy wax ever.  Just melt and pour.  Easy Peasy! 
Enjoy & Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive