Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas CD Scrapbook Class 12/13






Hi Everyone!  It's been a while since I taught a class SO I've decided to hold one.  On December 13th at 2:00pm I will be teaching this cute scrapbook class.  This is a great gift idea for those people that you need a little something gifty for OR just to keep for yourself!  

The cost will be $20.  For this $20 you will receive 1/2 of a pack of the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin Kit, all the accessories and paper that you need to make the project, and a set of instructions so that you can remember how it's made in the future.  
This class will take about 2 hours to complete more or less.  

If you are interested here is the fine print: 
December 13th at 2:00 at my home
1514 Erin St 
Jenison, MI 49428
616-550-8054 or taraangus@gmail.com

I MUST know that you are attending and have your $20 in hand, cash, check, or paypal* by SATURDAY DEC 5th  so that I can order enough Scrappin Kits.
If you would like to make this project but can't attend you may sign up for a "Kit" and can pick it up from me after the class to make the scrapbook on your own, or for an additional $5 I will ship the "Kit" to you.   

Your class fee of $20 is not refundable if you are not able to make it to the class, however you will be able to pick your kit up from me after the class to put it together on your own.  
Thanks for understanding!

*If you are interested in payment via paypal please send me an e-mail at taraangus@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice.  Thanks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive