Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Banner: Pennant Die

I saw some great fabric at the store a while back and walked away. I didn't need it or know what in the world I would do with it. Then last week it hit me, a halloween banner must be made with it! So I made one.
Using the Stampin' Up! Pennenant & Serif Essentials Alphabet dies I got to work.
I simply cut out the fabric with the Pennant die and cut the letters out of glitter felt. Then I attached the pennants to the Old Olive 1 1/4 Striped Grosgrain Ribbon using hot glue. After that I glued the letters onto the center of the pennants. So easy but yet looks great!
Although the letters do not show up real well in these pictures, in person they really shimmer just enough to make a difference.
Love it! Thinking about making your own pennant? Love the pennant die? Head on over to my website to get your hands on one of your own! Click here!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive