I am a lover of ALL things creative, be it nail art, card making, scrapbooking, or home decor. This is the place for my projects and inspiration.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Stampin' Connection WOW Swap
When the Artistic Etchings came out I knew that it would be a perfect tin ceiling set with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
All you have to do is cut a piece of cardstock as your backing, then fold tinfoil over it neatly (like a present). Next run it through the bigshot & layer your top layers on. Viola!
Posted by Tara Angus at 3:37 PM
Labels: wow swap
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2018 (22)
- ► 2017 (24)
- ► 2014 (21)
- Stampin' Up! Legacy Room
- September Classes
- Convention Recap: Some of my favorite people!
- SU! Convention Technique Swap (Group #3)
- My blog was broke, but I fixed it!!
- Convention Technique Swap: Turtle Skin
- Stampin' Connection WOW Swap
- Stampin' Addicts General Card Swap
- Stampin' Addicts Big Shot Fabric Swap
- Rubber Flea Sale/ Used Stamp Sale
- ▼ July (10)
Post a Comment