I am a lover of ALL things creative, be it nail art, card making, scrapbooking, or home decor. This is the place for my projects and inspiration.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Stampin' Addicts Big Shot Fabric Swap
Check out this super duper cute onesie that I made for the Stampin' Addicts fabric swap. It's even super easy to do!
1. Using an iron, iron on the two sided fusible webbing onto your fabric. Make sure the the paper side is up & sticky side to fabric, otherwise you will have a huge mess. Don't ask.....
2. Cut out your fabric with the big shot. I used the beautiful butterflies die for this project.
3. Then use ribbon (Certainly Celery) to make the body. I simply folded a piece in half and put in under the fabric butterfly.
4. Iron the butterflies onto your onesie.
5. Stitch around the butterflies & wash to shabby it up.
Posted by Tara Angus at 12:04 PM
Labels: SA fabric swap
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2018 (22)
- ► 2017 (24)
- ► 2014 (21)
- Stampin' Up! Legacy Room
- September Classes
- Convention Recap: Some of my favorite people!
- SU! Convention Technique Swap (Group #3)
- My blog was broke, but I fixed it!!
- Convention Technique Swap: Turtle Skin
- Stampin' Connection WOW Swap
- Stampin' Addicts General Card Swap
- Stampin' Addicts Big Shot Fabric Swap
- Rubber Flea Sale/ Used Stamp Sale
- ▼ July (10)
Post a Comment