I am a lover of ALL things creative, be it nail art, card making, scrapbooking, or home decor. This is the place for my projects and inspiration.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Convention Technique Swap: Turtle Skin
After attending Cincinnati Regional this past year, where we learned this technique I knew I needed to try it out.
Here are the steps:
1. Taking regular old paper towel (non quilted) ink it up by rubbing an ink pad on it.
2. Mist with water.
3. Pour clear embossing power over, spread out so it is even & heat.
Posted by Tara Angus at 4:09 PM
Labels: turtle skin
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2018 (22)
- ► 2017 (24)
- ► 2014 (21)
- Stampin' Up! Legacy Room
- September Classes
- Convention Recap: Some of my favorite people!
- SU! Convention Technique Swap (Group #3)
- My blog was broke, but I fixed it!!
- Convention Technique Swap: Turtle Skin
- Stampin' Connection WOW Swap
- Stampin' Addicts General Card Swap
- Stampin' Addicts Big Shot Fabric Swap
- Rubber Flea Sale/ Used Stamp Sale
- ▼ July (10)
Post a Comment