Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Pie: From a REAL pumpkin

Those of you that KNOW me, I mean really KNOW me in real life, not blog life, KNOW that I do not cook. True story, I don't. Somehow my family has something to eat each day but.....it's not usually by my doing. It's not that I can't cook, I just simply don't. I have a bunch of cookbooks and I cut out recipes all the time, they just don't happen.

Well, fast forward to Thanksgiving. I decided to make a pumpkin pie from a real pumpkin this year. Ok, that sort of implies that I have made other pies, um, not true. I did what any good gal would do, I googled "How to make a pumpkin pie from a real pumpkin". Side note: What did we do before google? I came across this blog (of course) followed the recipe and viola! Pumpkin Pie! I even took a picture of it (at this point my hubby had thought I lost it. He just looked at me and said "Blog" with rolling eyes).

Proof: I can make a pumpkin pie with a REAL pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment