Friday, July 30, 2010
SU! Convention Technique Swap (Group #3)
For this swap I used the technique Kissing With A Twist. It's pretty easy if you just follow the "rules".
Rule #1: Use a solid stamp as your background.
Rule #2: Use a "line art" stamp as your "kisser"
To do this ink up your solid stamp in the lighter color, then ink up your "line" stamp in a darker color. Stamp your "line" stamp onto your solid stamp twist and stamp again & again. Then stamp on your paper. This gives it a great marbled and funky look. Just play with the different color combinations that you can come up with. Sometimes it takes a few to get the best combo.
- ► 2017 (24)
- ► 2014 (21)
- Stampin' Up! Legacy Room
- September Classes
- Convention Recap: Some of my favorite people!
- SU! Convention Technique Swap (Group #3)
- My blog was broke, but I fixed it!!
- Convention Technique Swap: Turtle Skin
- Stampin' Connection WOW Swap
- Stampin' Addicts General Card Swap
- Stampin' Addicts Big Shot Fabric Swap
- Rubber Flea Sale/ Used Stamp Sale
- ▼ July (10)