Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Stampin' Addicts General Card Swap
Here is my Stampin' Addicts General Card Swap that I made this year for convention. This set uses all new products that are available from the NEW 2010 catalog.
The technique that I used on the tree was simple two tone kissing. What you do is ink up your "background" stamp in the lighter color that you want to use. Then ink up your design stamp and "kiss" them together. Then "huff" and stamp.
Stamp Sets: Playful Pieces Hostess Set & Many Merry Messages
Ink used: Pear Pizzazz & Poppy Parade (NEW incolors)
Paper used: Pear Pizzazz & Poppy Parade Cardstock, Incolor Patterns Designer Series Paper
Ribbon: Pear Pizzazz Stitched Poly
Basic Rhinestones Jewels
- ► 2017 (15)
- ► 2014 (21)
- Stampin' Up! Legacy Room
- September Classes
- Convention Recap: Some of my favorite people!
- SU! Convention Technique Swap (Group #3)
- My blog was broke, but I fixed it!!
- Convention Technique Swap: Turtle Skin
- Stampin' Connection WOW Swap
- Stampin' Addicts General Card Swap
- Stampin' Addicts Big Shot Fabric Swap
- Rubber Flea Sale/ Used Stamp Sale
- ▼ July (10)