Thursday, November 18, 2010

Turkey, Turkey, Shirt

I found this great idea on The Cottage Home a couple of weeks ago (click here for tutorial) and knew I had to make one for adventure baby! So here is my version.
No comments on my sewing skills please though. For real this is the second thing I have EVER embroidered with my sewing machine. EVER! I do have to say it was super fun and I might have to make a different for for Christmas....maybe a Christmas Turkey, or not.
Here's the whole shirt. Adventure baby was already asleep so, no real life picture yet. Sorry. I picked up the shirt at Target for around $6 in the toddler section.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love this idea. #271 following you from Stampin Connection.
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here with some fun news this morning. You were nominated for this week's Best in Show award at my blog! If you have a free moment, be sure to come vote for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive