Monday, August 30, 2010

From the Chair is Where I Blog.


There are a few blogs that I check out everyday, and I mean almost everyday without fail one of the blogs is Centsational Girl. Love her great home decor projects. Today she is having a blog link up, so I'm linking up!


Although, I do have an office (spare bedroom in desperate need of being re-vamped, hmm, do I smell new project) and a craft room, but I seem to find myself posting from my chair. This chair was a gift from my parents when I was pregnant for my daughter. I had searched for more of a modern looking nursing chair and this is what I found. Super comfy and has many, many hours of use. Although I am now long done nursing, by a year, this chair keeps on living in my living room. I guess you could say now it's my blogging chair!

You can also check out my MacBook in the picture proudly decorated with some Stampin' Up! Decor Elements (Check out the right side bar for the new Decor Elements catalog). Love me a Mac, must come from my Graphic Arts days.

1 comment:

  1. It looks super comfy! I also have an office desk in the other room, but the couch just calls my name.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive