Scrappy Cats 2010
What: Day-long Scrap Booking Extravaganza
When: Saturday February 27, 2010 from 1 to 10 pm
Where: West Oakview Elementary School
3880 Stuyvesant, NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Why: All Proceeds to go to the West Oakview PTA
Cost: $25 per Scrapbooker
What is included:
* Dinner * Snacks * Beverages * Goody Bags
* Use of 8 (yes eight) Sizzix or Sizzlits Alphabet Sets
* Use of a Cricut Die Cutter!!!!
* Entrance into hourly prize drawing (9 drawings total). All prize packages valued at $20 or more!!!!!
* At least two scrapping “challenges” with prizes
* Stampin’ Up Make and Take by Tara Angus
* Professional Massage Therapist Melissa Martyn will
provide table massages at $1 per minute with 50% going
back to the PTA.
The first 50 PAID participants to register by Saturday, February 20, 2010 are guaranteed a goody bag valued at $20 or more.
Scrappy Cats Registration Form
Fill out the form below and mail to:
850 Columbus NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
send this completed form to school with your child to turn into his or her teacher
Questions….Contact Lesley Menhart at (616) 447-9770
Be sure to include your check for $25 made out to
West Oakview PTA with your registration.
E-Mail Address (this will not be sold or given away): ______________________________________________________
If you would like to sit with specific people please list them below.
1) ________________________ 2) ________________________ 3) ________________________ 4) ________________________
Bring a Friend who is NEW to Scrappy Cats and get $5 off your Registration……My NEW friend to Scrappy cats is: ____________________________________________________
$5 per NEW, PAID Registrant to Scrappy Cats will be returned to you during the event
Do you need an electrical outlet for a Cricut ____YES ____NO
(This will bee accommodated to the best of our abilities)