Friday, January 31, 2014

As You See It Challenge #22


It's another week and another challenge.  If your week was anything like mine you were probably snowed in at home.  It has been snowing like crazy in Michigan for the past week with another storm to arrive on Saturday.  I'm ready for spring.  

Here is this week's challenge!  


Gotta love a great open ended challenge right!  Ok, I have to admit I am not a purple gal at all.  I do like Elegant Eggplant but Wisteria Wonder I have never used.  * Confession:  I had to take the plastic wrap off my Wisteria Wonder ink pad after about 2 years!!  Yikes!  *Confession #2: I think I really like the color and should of used it long ago, sigh. 


Here is the card I ended up with.  I'm going to call it a sunburst card.  There are a bunch of great YouTube videos out there with instruction on how to make them.  I just switched it up a bit by using card stock and sliding the layers.  The Whisper White is actually the base layer.  

Hope ya like it!  

As always please play along with the challenge at www.asyouseeitchallenge.com
& shop at www.taraangus.stampinup.net for all of Stampin' Up! great products.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive