Thursday, January 16, 2014

As You See It Challenge #20

20 is the new 30 right?  Ok, so it's really not but I can't believe this is the 20th challenge for As You See It.  Time flies when your having design fun! 

This week's design is another great one dreamed up by designer Amanda.  


My layout sure has a lot of layers and pieces to it but I enjoy how it works together.  Using the Swallowtail stamp I stamped the focal image.  Behind it I used some of the gold foil paper that I ran through the big shot and then aged.  I was able to age it by sponging on Basic Black ink and then wiping it off.  This gave it a bit more of a copper look.  


Layered with some designer series paper and lots of other pieces and ribbon.  


Lovin' this stamp once again!

Please play along with us this week at www.asyouseeitchallenge.comwww.asyouseeitchallenge.com

Please shop for these supplies at www.taraangus.stampinup.net

Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive