Friday, November 29, 2013

As You See It Challenge 

This weeks challenge is a bit different, but it's sure to challenge your creativity!



This weeks challenge is to use your current favorite stamp set!  
It was so hard to decide which one was my current favorite.  


I finally decided on Six Sided Sampler.  This was my immediate favorite when the catalog came out this summer.  


I used Six Sided Sampler to stamp the hexagon images, but added one of our new polymer stamp sets (Sorry, I just realized that it's sold out) to add the snowflakes and joy to my design.  You could use any small snowflake set and small word set though.  


Here is a close up so you can see how I masked off the upper hexagon so that the snow flake would stay inside the hexagon outline stamp.  


Here is another sample that I made using only the Six Sided Sampler set.  I was going for the ombre look on this card since it's all the rage right now.  

Hope you enjoyed my cards this week!
Don't forget to link up your project this week at www.asyouseeitchallege.com

As always feel free to shop on my website for Stampin' Up! products.  www.taraangus.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive