Thursday, November 7, 2013


As You See It Challenge

Have I mentioned how great it is to be part of the As You See It Design team?  The team is made up of some of my closest stamping friends both here in the U.S & Canada.  Did you know we are an international team?  :)  

Here is this weeks sketch.  



For this Challenge I decided to make a Christmas card.  It that time of year that we start thinking of making our Christmas cards.  
*I am experiencing some technical difficulties so the size of my card will be fixed shortly (I hope).
photo.JPG

Please make sure that you play along with the challenge this week at www.asyouseeitchallenge.com

Using all Stampin' Up! products made matching all the layers a breeze.  
Check out our products on my website.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive