I found this great idea on The Cottage Home a couple of weeks ago (click here for tutorial) and knew I had to make one for adventure baby! So here is my version.
No comments on my sewing skills please though. For real this is the second thing I have EVER embroidered with my sewing machine. EVER! I do have to say it was super fun and I might have to make a different for for Christmas....maybe a Christmas Turkey, or not.
Here's the whole shirt. Adventure baby was already asleep so, no real life picture yet. Sorry. I picked up the shirt at Target for around $6 in the toddler section.
- ► 2017 (15)
- ► 2014 (21)
- Black Friday Shopping: Results
- Online Spectacular is ON!
- Turkey, Turkey, Shirt
- Heavy Metal: Leaves
- Heavy Metal: Metal Flowers and Frame
- 50% off Starter Kit, For Real!
- Matchbox Advent Class $25
- Bathroom Mirror: Before and After
- November Class: DVD Tin Scrapbook
- Paisley Prints Leaf Candles
- ▼ November (11)