Monday, March 1, 2010

Fabric, Fabric, Fabric!






I am SO into making projects with the Big Shot and fabric right now. I thought I would share a few with you today.

The first project is several hair clips for a young girl. Easy to do, just cut out some felt layer, insert eyelet and brad. Attach to a hair clip wrapped in ribbon. EASY EASY.

The second project is a scalloped circle pin. I simply used the Big Shot to cut out four of the larger scallop circles and two of the smallest. The fold the larger circles in half and weave them. Stitch in the center to hold them together. Layer the two small circles on top and punch a hole with you crop-a-dile, insert rhinestone brad. I then heated the edges with my embossing gun to melt the edges. This is what makes it look fluffy.

The third project is a wristlet. This project was inspired by SU!'s co-founder Shelli Gardner. The wristlet was made using 3 different fabrics and the circles #2 die. To hold the circles together I used a jumbo eyelet and then put a rhinestone brad through the center. I attached all three to a felt piece cut out with the perfect setting die & attached ribbons to the sides so you could tie it on your wrist.

Below are the dies that were used in these projects. Click on them to take you to the SU! shop. Remember, when you shop through my website you will enjoy the preferred shopping price.
Build A Flower Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!Circles #2 Originals Die - by Stampin' Up!Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!Perfect Setting Stampin' Up! Bigz Xl Die - by Stampin' Up!



No comments:

Post a Comment