Thursday, May 9, 2019

AYSI #200

As You See It Challenge #200

We've made it to 200 challenges! Can you believe it?! The past 200 challenges have been AMAZING! So many great layouts and so many great participants from all of you! 

I've been part of the Design Team from Challenge #1 and now the time has come for me to part ways from the team.  I've loved being a part of the team, but life has become more and more busy for us as a family.  I do plan on still creating and who knows what I'll come up with next.  :) 

Onto our 200th Challenge! The goal of the week is to use twos (2). 


How will you create using two? 


I decided to use two different designer series papers, two flowers (two times) and two layers! 
Love this look?! It's the brand new bundle from Stampin' Up! only around for May! 

Thank you for the years! It's been amazing!!! 
Until next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment