Friday, April 12, 2019

Fly Fly Away

AYSI #198

Can you believe we are coming up on challenge #200 already?! Only two away.  
Check out this weeks challenge, what a classic layout with a twist! 


I went ahead and used some products that just happened to all be laying on my crafting counter.  I'm in the midst of a sort and purge project in my stamp room! Anyone else spring cleaning?!! 


Something about this butterfly that I cut out from background paper just calls my name!  How about you?  

Make sure to play along with us this week! Can't wait to see what you create. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara. Is that an Irish name? Greetings from Ireland.
    Just love your card. The collection of random things on your desk works really well!
    I have lots of butterfly related free digital goodies on my blog at the moment, you'd be welcome to come visit
    https://junosplace.wordpress.com/2019/04/17/nisan-11-and-rose/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention, I've added your card to my Pinterest Cards I Like board :-)

    ReplyDelete