Thursday, June 29, 2017

As You See It Challenge #153

Happy Canada Day to all my northern friends!  Happy Independence Day to all my American friends! 

It's time for another challenge, something about this layout really strikes it with me!  What do you think?   


Did you know that I have 6 nieces?!?!  One just turned 10 this week and she loves bright colors, all things sparkle and bright calls her name.  So this card is actually her birthday card!  


In order to follow the layout I used a framelet and then mirrored it.  This allowed me to create one piece and still have the line through the middle.  How about that glimmer paper?!?  Something about a bit of sparkle just makes this card.  

Don't forget to play along with us this week at AYSI! 


1 comment:

  1. Love the addition of the sequins and mini-stars. They step it up to a whole new level of celebration.

    ReplyDelete