Friday, September 27, 2013

As You See It Challenge #4


It's been almost a month already that we have been playing along with the As You See It Challenge blog!  It's been TONS of fun already.  

Here we go!  Challenge #4


It's a dandy.  Don't you think?  


I decided to go ahead and use Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock with some matching designers series paper from the Soho Subway (my fave) pack.  Added lots of detail with the Pamplona Potpourri stamp set, Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, and the Many Thanks stamp set.  

Here is a close up where you can see the butterflies that I punched out and layered onto Early Espresso cardstock.  I also used the dotted ribbon scallop punch to give another layer in front of the ruffled ribbon.  

Hope you enjoyed the challenge this week!  

Don't forget to play along with the challenge and link up to the As You See It blog.  

Lastly, if you love the products you see featured here please wander over to my Stampin' Up! website for more ideas and to purchase products. www.taraangus.stampinup.net

Thanks for checking out my project this week!
Happy Stampin,
       Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive