Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where have I been????

Ok, everyone I know that it had been WAY too long since my last post but life, well, has been CRAZY! Not really crazy but really busy. I'm back though! :)

As, most of you know Sale-A-Bration has been going strong and there is only one week left, phew! (If you still are thinking and wishing about ordering you still have time BUT not much time!

I was able to take part in many great events over the last month but one was especially special. I set up my booth at Freedom Schools for a fundraiser for Angie Peters. Right now Angie is battling cancer, she is such a great person. I only chatted with her for a few minutes but could tell that she is so great and SO BRAVE! Plus, her sister is one of Zoƫ's nurses! :) I wanted to let you all know that the fundraiser was a success and they were able to raise enough money for her treatments and prescriptions through this next round! Think of Angie as she overcomes this battle!

Secondly, I have finished my 6 credit grad school class! Thank goodness! During the "day" I am a professional counselor at an alternative high school that I love, but I needed 6 grad credits by June. So in order to keep my "teaching" certificate I enrolled in a grad class that was 6 credits in 10 weeks. I made it though will only several LONG nights of studying. So, if you are looking for a Certified Global Career Facilitator, I'm your gal!

Check back soon because I am taking pictures off all my recent projects tonight, including my bedroom before and after using SU! stencil!

No comments:

Post a Comment