Want to learn how to make them? Great! I can teach you how right in your own home with some of your friends. This will be the project of the month for my roving classes. I have a few more slots open from Aug 15-30. Contact me for more details!
I am a lover of ALL things creative, be it nail art, card making, scrapbooking, or home decor. This is the place for my projects and inspiration.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Manhattan Vinyl Bags
Check out these (I think) super cute vinyl bags that I made for the altered item swap at SU! convention. I made these using all SU! items except for the clear vinyl (the tablecloth kind) that I purchased from "the outlet".
Posted by Tara Angus at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2018 (22)
- ► 2017 (24)
- ► 2014 (21)
- ► 2010 (89)
- Sunday Technique: Faux Linen
- Become a Demonstrator for only $85
- Look What I Got Today
- Deal of the Week 7/20
- Thanks for stopping by!
- All Your Favorites Open House
- Sunday Technique: Thumping
- Tall Tales DVD Scrapbook Tin
- Roving Classes ** Something NEW!
- Manhattan Vinyl Bags
- Are you lookin' for the Brand New Idea Book?
- Deck The Halls Christmas Swap
- Best of the Best June Swap
- ▼ July (13)
Post a Comment