Friday, April 26, 2019

AYSI199

As You See It Challenge#199
We are getting SO close to 200!

This weeks challenge is a color challenge.  I have to admit I love these colors in home decor but struggled in making them into a card.  Of course now I have another idea for them so maybe check back later in the week and see what I come up with. 


My Adventure Baby turns 11 tomorrow so this is her birthday card from us.  Simple and full of sugar. My kiddo is a TOTAL sugar addict well, a total cake/cupcake addict anyway.  She's full of adventure and is a competitive swimmer so she requires a lot of food anyway.  ;) 



I decided to stamp on watercolor paper to give it a bit of a tooth and texture.  Sometimes I just like something a tad different in the background.  

Hope you play along with us this week! 


1 comment:

  1. Love your cute cupcake Tara - I'm sure these sweet colours will have filled your 11 year old with sugar! I have a 13 year old competitive swimmer in the house too - I totally understand what it's like to be eaten out of house and home!

    ReplyDelete