Thursday, May 3, 2018

AYSI Shades Of Grey.

AYSI Shades of Grey Style!  

Are you a Shades of Grey fan? Seen the movie, read the books?  I'll freely admit that Shades of Grey is not my thing, basically at all, it's just not.  However, I DO love me some speed stamping and color challenges!!!  

So, here are the #rules.  You have 10 minutes to make your card using only shades of grey and neutrals.  You may get semi-prepped.  Pull out your supplies but not actually cutting before the timer starts!  





What do you think!? Ha, so it takes me 3 minutes to blender color a small section!!  Yes, my card is pretty plain but it was uber fun to do.  9 minutes, 40 seconds was my end time.  I was going to pop up magical with a banner but my ink smudged!!!  I didn't notice till it was too late, so here is the non-popped up version.  

Hope you will play along with us this week!!! 



1 comment: