Friday, June 2, 2017

AYSI 6/02

It's almost BEACH TIME!  

Okay, who lives for the beach?!?! And my beach I don't mean some pond. I mean THE beach with sun, waves, and sand!  What does your beach look like?  Here are a couple of pictures of 'my' beach that google provided me.  ;) Good 'Ole Grand Haven, Michigan on the shore of Lake Michigan and only about 1/2 hour from my house!  I grew up camping at the start of every summer here and still visit almost weekly in the summer and fall.  


  

Anyway, onto this weeks challenge! 


Don't you love that simple sketch?!  I followed my beach theme and used one of the brand spanking new stamp sets from Stampin' Up!  (Whoot NEW catalog!!!). 


New stamp set, new colors, new embossing folder, new paper!!  'Tis the season!!!  

Make sure you play along with us this week!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card!! I love that fun beach chair stamp!!! I am not one for the beach anymore-too many sunburns on my fair skin. However, I love your photos!!

    ReplyDelete