Friday, March 28, 2014

It's Friday!!!  

Phew, thank goodness.  It has been one of those weeks for me.  Mainly because it continues to snow in Michigan.  Enough already with the snow Mother Nature.  I am so ready for sun & warmth.  

This week is another great sketch put together by Amanda from the design team.  
 

I'm not sure if tags ever went out of style but I do know that they are back in!  What a quick and easy layout for this week.  You can adapt it to fit your needs of course, but we would love it if you would play along with us.  


I had to show off the great Sale-A-Bration paper that Stampin' Up! has available now.  However it will be gone forever on the 31st.  It's free with any $50 product purchase.  
I'm trying to get ahead in planning for my daughters birthday in April, so these may be the invites for it.  I'm thinking it fits Adventure Baby for sure, bright with a cupcake!  :)

Please play along with us at www.asyouseeitchallenge.com

Please also check out all the great products from Stampin' Up! at www.taraangus.stampinup.net

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive