Friday, December 13, 2013

As You See It Challenge! 

It's that time again for another challenge from the AYSI design team.  I really like this sketch and how easy my project came together.  


Here is the scrapbook page that I came up with of Adventure Baby & our dog Marley.  My daughter loves this dog so much & the dog loves her.  They are peas in a pod.  Marley was a new addition to our family this summer, so we are still working on some things, like don't run on the leash.   


Now it's your turn to take the challenge.  Link up your project to the As You See It Challenge blog.

Did you know that My Digital Studio has a FREE 30 day trial?  Check it out at www.taraangus.stampinup.net

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a magazine layout, it's so beautiful! And so is your daughter! This is a totally impressive project, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page, Tara! It has a wonderful festive wintery feel to it. The sketch is perfect for a scrap page!

    ReplyDelete