Friday, September 20, 2013

As You See It Challenge #3


Whooo Hoo!  It's a new week & that means a brand new challenge from the 


When I saw this layout I fell in love with all the layers and texture.  
So without further adieu here is what I came up with.  


 The first shot is of course a close up of all the texture that I used in my card.  We have the houndstooth embossing folder, burlap ribbon from the Holiday Catalog, the Top Note Die for the Big Shot, then of course Gorgeous grunge & Fine Feather stamp sets.  These are two of my ALL time favorite stamp sets.  


Here is the end result.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out this week.  Hope you enjoyed it too.  

Thanks so much for checking it out & don't forget to play along with this weeks challenge.  
Link up your projects here (on the As You See It blog)

Lovin' the products & stamp sets that I used?  You can always order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 via my website (If you are in the US) at www.taraangus.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive