Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Milk Carton Carrier


Check out this cute Milk Carton Carrier for Halloween. This was a swap from the Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City this summer. One of my great swappers (sorry, I have misplaced my swap list and your name, but I'll edit when I find it) made this swap for my Dreamy 3D swap that I organize every year.
The Milk Cartons are made my using the Big Shot and the Milk Carton Die. So easy, peasy, just add paper, cut, fold, stick, and your done. The milk carton carrier is made by using the tutorial from Becky Roberts, Inking Idaho, LOVE her blog and her tutorials.
Here is the side view of the carrier. You could add 2 more milk cartons in the carrier or some yummy treats wrapped up in a cello bag. LOVE that bat punch too!

Happy Halloween & Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Blog Archive