Wednesday, September 8, 2010

yep, I know...

I know that I haven't posted in way too long again. I have been working like a crazy woman around here and will hopefully be able to revile my project in the next couple of days.
Some of you many know, or not that I have my BA in Fine Art. So, last year when Grand Rapids (where I live) hosted that first ArtPrize international art competition I jumped on the chance to exhibit my art. I have been on a "fine art" break for many years, well since 2001 to be exact. I'm not saying that the art I create is fine art in any sense of the word. I tend to have a very modern folksy style.

Soooo, I have the honor of being able to exhibit a piece again this year. If you are in the Grand Rapids or Michigan area come on down and check me out at Ottawa Tavern (downtown behind Kendall College of Art and Design).

If you would like to find out more about ArtPrize click here.

I will post up some pictures here sometime over the weekend for you all to see.

Until then......Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive