Digital+ Starter Kit Price: $185 (over $295 value!) Limited time only! 15% OFF your Digital Starter Kit!! Jan. 5 - March 31, 2010 !!! ONLY $157.00 !! PLUS: Choose any retail stamp set (valued up to $47.95) from the current catalogs when signing up during the promotion.
Digital+ Starter Kit Contents:
- My Digital Studio software suite
- Two stamp sets (Party Hearty, Petal Pizzazz)
- Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Four Classic Stampin' Pads (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise)
- Four Stampin' Write markers (Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red)
- Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
- Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
- Button Latte Designer buttons
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dots
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD and other supplies)
I would love to share a few of the things YOU can look forward to as a demonstrator in my Dream Big. Stamp Often. Team:
As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator You Get:
1. To enjoy 20% instant income on all purchases (that's an instant 20% savings)
2. To earn up to 40% commission on personal purchases and customer sales
3. Extra income. You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting--how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger--the monthly payment for your new car--it's your decision! See the Compensation Table for more information.
4. To receive our full color Stampin' Success monthly magazine - great tips, techniques, samples
5. To host a Demonstrator only website that allows your family and friends to shop online from you 24 hours a day
6. To attend Stampin' Up! demonstrator events - Convention, Regionals, & Leadership.
7. To know about specials, retiring items, company announcements before the public is informed
8. To earn extra income for holidays or to help out in these economic tough times
9. Support from Stampin' Up! with support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
10. To enjoy the perks on your terms - as little or as much as you like - what days of the week, how many days of the week - what types of events
11. Credit for your personal purchases - anything we purchase as Stampin' Up! demonstrators counts toward our low $300 quarterly minimum, great rewards program, career milestones, monthly overrides, promotions, free mini catalog program
12. To receive the catalog and minis mailed to you FREE throughout the year
13. To enjoy hostess benefits and income - as Stampin' Up! demonstrators we are allowed to be our own best customer and receive all the perks of being a hostess AND a demonstrator.
14. To enjoy tax benefits of owning your own business - wouldn't you love to write off travel for business, designer series papers, the BIG SHOT, and more?
15. To be recognized for your efforts of sales, recruiting and promoting
16. Flexibility in how you generate sales - home parties, catalog shows, clubs, classes, direct orders, personal orders, craft fairs, sales of finished product - Stampin' UP! provides multiple streams of income - there is no one way to generate income from sales of product - find the way that works best for you or enjoy several avenues.
17. To see the new Catalog and each Mini Catalog First
18. To take advantage of Demonstrator only bulk buy items
19. To be a member of the Dream Big. Stamp Often, ning network (like facebook but only for my team!)
20. My support - With 7+ years experience I have as a SU! demonstrator. I can help YOU achieve your Stampin' Up! dreams.
I know that you will have fun, make new friends and never pay full price again as demonstrator. I also know that anything is possible when you are in control of your destiny.
Let me help you on the path to making Stampin' Up! be what YOU want it to be.
JOIN TODAY - www.taragus.stampinup.net
PASSWORD: dream big
Stampin' Up! Starter Kit:
If you're wondering what comes in the Starter Kit, look below. The Starter Kit provides a wide assortment of products to help you as you begin your Stampin' Up! business. For $199 you'll receive product and business supplies valued at $335--just look at all that is included!
Limited time only! 15% OFF your Starter Kit!! Jan. 5 - March 31, 2010 !!! ONLY $169.00 !! PLUS: Choose any retail stamp set (valued up to $47.95) from the current catalogs when signing up during the promotion.
And to add scrapbooking to your business, the Stampin' Memories add-on option is a great choice for those who want to more fully showcase Stampin' Up!'s Stampin' Memories line.
The Starter Kit, created exclusively for new demonstrators, contains Stampin' Up! essentials you'll need to get started in your new business, including
- Five complete stamp sets
- A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
- Stampin' Pastels
- Card stock
- Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
- Five Classic Stampin' Pads
- VersaMark Pad
- Stampin' Scrub and Mist
- Blender pens
- Business forms and tools