Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!




Well, I will be the first to admit that I haven't been keeping up on my blog like I had wished.  Bummer.  I have been super busy ever since convention.  Let's see I went to convention, was only home hours and went camping for 5 days.  Super fun! 
Also, another exciting thing in my life is that I am an Art Prize artist.  Ok, I know that you are probably thinking what???? Art prize is a international art competition that is taking place in Grand Rapids, MI the end of September.  Most of you don't know, but my BA degree is actually in Art, so when I heard about Art Prize I thought I have got to be a part of this history.  I have no plans of "winning" but it is still cool to be selected by a venue (let me tell you it was tricky to get) to show my painting.  Once things get finished up I'll post a picture on here.  If you want more details go to www.artprize.org
All that to say, August has been BUSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment