Thursday, July 23, 2009

Look What I Got Today

So I went out to my mail box and this is what was in it! 
Two of the Monthly Best of the Best Swap Cards.  This month's theme is Movin' and Grovin', all the cards had to have some type of movement to them.  




Plus, I did some shopping today.  I needed new sandals for convention, comfy ones, because my favorites bit the dust last week.  Look what I found though!!!!  A PINK suitcase!  I have a love for luggage, it's a real problem for me, and my husband thinks I'm crazy.  I saw this and it called my name (I really have been looking for a pink suitcase for years). Zoë approved so I snatched it up!  I did find the sandals I was looking for too!
Here's a pic of Zoë for good measure!  15 months old and already a great shopper, a little to young to stamp yet though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive